I got it finished and sent off the
Friday, January 23, 2009
Finally, success!
I'm sure everyone has been wondering what the heck happened with the first blanket???? It's a story of post office hijinks and hilarity. Well, kind of.
I got it finished and sent off thefirst second week of December (that was a long time ago!), to a PO address I was given. The next week, I left town until early January. Wen I got back, the package was there in my collected mail as an undeliverable return. Turns out that PO box had been discontinued between the time I got it and the package got there. I sent it back off a few days later after getting another address. Even though I sent it insured and priority mail, it took almost three weeks to travel 5 states. (!!!) It was finally received yesterday. Whew!
I got it finished and sent off the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aha! So it really IS a traveling blankie!
I'm glad it reached its destination at last.
Woot!
Well done everyone!!
I'm afraid I'm not very good at this sewing lark, I'm still trying though!
Post a Comment